Apparel Engineer / Production Leader
Individualized Apparel Group is seeking an Apparel Engineer / Production Leader in their shirt manufacturing facility located in Lafayette, TN.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise both direct and indirect production personnel to assure production goals are realized in quality and safe efficient manner.
- Gather information on quality and production issues, and be able to make timely decisions based on the facts on hand.
- Develop operation standards and processes that will enhance production capabilities, increase operator efficiency while reducing costs.
- Work with wage employees and leadership staff on planning for new product and method introductions.
- Provide strategic support to the assembly line.
- Assume leadership role for capital investments projects and ROI strategies
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum three years of practical shirt apparel or related textile degree.
- Demonstrated prior leadership in planning, directing and administering of work efforts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a cross functional environment.
- Familiar with industry standards of basic shirt or apparel manufacturing methodologies and disciplines.
- Excellent negotiation skills to lead through influence.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Contact: Mark Falcone (email@example.com)