Director of Manufacturing
Individualized Apparel Group is seeking a Director of Manufacturing in their shirt manufacturing facility located in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise both direct and indirect production personnel to assure production goals are realized in quality and safe efficient manner.
- Gather information on quality and production issues, and be able to make timely decisions based on the facts on hand.
- Develop working knowledge of equipment and processes within areas of responsibility; assist in troubleshooting and work with manufacturing engineering and maintenance resources to resolve problems.
- Work with wage employees and leadership staff on planning for new product and method introductions.
- Provide strategic support to the assembly line.
- Be the project manager for capital investments for plant and assembly.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 - 10 years of shirt apparel or related work experience.
- Demonstrated prior leadership in planning, directing and administering of work efforts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a cross functional environment.
- Familiar with industry standards of basic shirt or apparel manufacturing methodologies and disciplines.
- Experienced with developing, costing ROI analysis, evaluating vendor proposals.
- Excellent negotiation skills to lead through influence.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Contact: Mark Falcone (email@example.com)