Individualized Apparel Group is seeking a Technical Director Men’s Apparel in their Oxxford manufacturing facility located in Chicago, Illinois.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise both direct and indirect production personnel to assure quality standards.
- Candidate must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to assemble a fully hand tailored men’s coat and trouser.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of flat pattern development, ability to perform alterations necessary to properly fit a custom tailored garment.
- Work with wage employees and leadership staff on planning for new product and method introductions.
- Provide strategic training support to the line leaders and apparel associates.
- Provide input for capital investments for plant and assembly.
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing men’s luxury apparel or related work experience.
- Demonstrated prior leadership in planning, directing and administering of work efforts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a cross functional environment.
- Familiar with industry standards of basic luxury clothing or apparel manufacturing methodologies and disciplines.
- Experienced with developing trim standards and vendor communication.
- Excellent negotiation skills to lead through influence.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Contact: Mark Falcone (firstname.lastname@example.org)